Crash

ronnaylor

05 Oct, 2015 02:43 AM

Crashing since I upgraded to iOS 9

1. 1 Posted by LT on 09 Nov, 2015 09:17 PM

Same here. Can no longer open app - immediately closes itself.

2. 2 Posted by ronnaylor on 09 Nov, 2015 10:54 PM

My crash was caused by trying to pair a Bluetooth heart monitor. That
    problem I resolved, works perfect now

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Nick on 10 Nov, 2015 08:04 AM

There is another crash we have fixed on startup of 32-bit iPhones (i.e. iPhone 5 and older) - IF the databases were created before iOS7 (you ran kinetic on iOS6 or bellow in the past).

Hopefully this is the same issue and there is a fix (1.4.3) waiting for review with apple (for about a week now)

If you would like to become a beta tester to get the fix now then please send your itunes account email and we will add you.

Best Regards

Nick

4. 4 Posted by bryan fabean on 11 Nov, 2015 05:11 PM

Sure I'll be a beta tester. Since upgrading to iOS 9 the App records nonsense and there is no voice. I have been using this App for tracking runs exclusively since, well since it came out it seems. I fired up Runtastic Pro last night after another failed use of Kinetic and am ready to abandon it. I hate this idea cuase I love the simplicity of the App and UI/UX, AND it has years of run history in it. But, it doesn't work now, and it seems to not be an APP of high interest for Morthership as not much work has been done to it and while everyone is creating a Apple Watch version, nothing from you guys. As it was, when the App worked I ran with it on, as well as the Apple Fitness App running on my watch.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Nick on 11 Nov, 2015 05:23 PM

Hy Bryan,

The fixed version was released on the app store last night. So if you update as normal, you should find you can open Kinetic fine…

Sorry again for this bug.

Best

Nick

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac