Kinetic GPS

's Avatar

jamieleenewton

07 Oct, 2015 03:45 PM

Hi,

Is this still being supported?

Noticed
Sat few runs I've done forts of all the calories for some reason we're way off before they use to be pretty accurate hen they said like 200 for a hour long 5min/k average pace run similar ones were nearly 1000

Then last few it now says TOO FAST! Where the calorie report normally is yet is still just 5-6min k pace

Also any plans to update the app with better optimisation for iPhone 6/ 6s it doesn't look anywhere near as good

To confirm the calorie issue above are on both iPhone 4 and 6 iPhones

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Nick on 07 Oct, 2015 04:34 PM

Hi,

If you click on the calorie module on the timer screen - make sure the activity is on running.

Best

Nick

2. 2 Posted by Jamie Newton on 07 Oct, 2015 04:53 PM

Nick,

You're a star...... Somehow this has clicked over to walking didn't even know this option existed!

Sweet work fantastic app

Any updates coming anytime soon ..? Could do with a iPhone 6 optimisation or something to optimise for the larger screens

Fantastic app tho by far best running one out there and I've tried them all!!

Thanks

Jamie

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Nick on 07 Oct, 2015 05:25 PM

We would love to do loads of updates, unfortunately we have made very little money from it and have little spare time to work on it - so other than bug fixes there will probably be very few updates.

Sorry…

Nick

4. 4 Posted by jamie newton on 07 Oct, 2015 07:31 PM

Nick,

Thanks for the reply, that's a shame as this really is a fantastic app and love the modular approach so it really can be unique to each person. Guess it's just down to a bit of luck sometimes and getting an app into the spotlight as this is far better than those more popular ones available

I always recommend this to anyone and everyone just a shame I don't have a few million followers to give you a helping hand ;)

All the best

Regards,

Jamie

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac