Fehler nach Update

Michael Deleglise

31 Oct, 2015 12:29 PM

Seit dem letzten Update (28. Oktober) funktioniert die Streckenaufzeichnung nicht mehr. Es erfolgt keine KM-Messung mehr!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Nick on 01 Nov, 2015 12:02 AM

No 100% sure if this is the same issue (my German is awful and Google translate not perfect!). Apologies the reply is in English too!

We have had a few other report of issues recording on 1.4.2

there is a fix waiting for review.

Really sorry. In the mean time - please turn off ‘Allow Auto-Lock’ in settings and keep Kinetic in the foreground (battery life will be reduced). Don’t think Auto Lock is strictly necessary (i.e. screen can sleep), as we tested before release, but it does seem if app is not foremost, then this happens...

Or, If you would like a fix before Apple get around to approving it, you can sign up to be a beta tester? Please provide your apple iTunes email if so, and we can add you.

Best Regards

Nick
    Best Regards

Nick

2. 2 Posted by Michael Delegli... on 01 Nov, 2015 07:42 PM

Thank you, let's do it in English: since the latest update my kinetic has not been recording the distance (in km). For instance, I walked 5km ( I know the exact distance) and kinetic showd me only 300 meters. Also the recoring of the route on the map doesn't work properly ( it shows zigzag patrerns). I'm using iPhone 6 and iOS 9.1
    The same happens with kinetic with the iPhone of my wife (the same model of iPhone)
    Thank you for solving the problem.
    Michael

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac